Notable Decisions & Verdicts
- $7.2 M Medical Malpractice for the wrongful diagnosis of a disease and demise of a young woman.
- $2.1 M Entire Blood Industry Lagged Behind Available Technology:
- $1.5 M Medical Malpractice and Negligence for woman given an AIDS contaminated unnecessary blood transfusion during orthopedic surgery.
- $1.2 M Orthopedic Medical Malpractice and neglience
- $1.1 M Medical Malpractice for negligently performed cystoscopy that caused nerve damage.
- $1 M Corporate Buyout Arbitration Award
- $800,000 Medical Malpractice misdiagnose
- $750,000 Negligent Screening of blood product
- $500,000 Product Liability Settlement
- $500,000 Auto/Pedestrian Award
- $100,000 Dental Malpractice
Successfully Argued Reported Appellate & Supreme Court Decisions:
- Snyder v. Mekhjan, 244 N.J. Super 281 (App. Div. 1990)
- Snyder v. Mekhjan, 129 N.J. 328 (1991)
- Snyder v. American Association of Blood Banks, 282 N.J. Super 23 (App. Div. 1995)
- Snyder v. American Association of Blood Banks, 144 N.J. 269 (1996)